The 200 litre concentrate is an economical way for commercial growers to get the most out of their fertilisers.
200 Litres makes up to 60,000 Litres
It is ideal for use on the following:
• vineyards, orchids and vegetable growing
• all types of pastures, including legumes and grasses
• all types of summer and winter crops, including rice, barley, wheat, canola
• all types of turf and lawns, incl active parks and reserves, sporting ovals, golf and racecourses, and schools
• plant establishments and nurseries
Commercial Dilution Rate:
15 litres of concentrate into 100 litres of water.
7.5 litres of concentrate into 100 litres of water – for seedlings and natives.
We strongly recommend stirring the concentrate well prior to mixing with water. Product is screened down to 100 micron so it will go through boom sprays etc and we recommend using the largest nozzles and final filters removed, where possible.
Application Rate: Spray out at 100 litres per hectare.
It can be applied via fertigation, foliar spray and can be used as a wetting agent.
Apply twice yearly during the growing season.
For best results we recommend applying to the foliage until point of run-off – this allows the plants to take in the nutrients immediately through their foliage and the run off drips down into the soil feeding the roots.
Charlie Carp is best applied on its own as mixing with other products may affect performance.
When temperatures exceed 32˚C do not apply to foliage as leaf or fruit damage may be possible.